The cryptocurrency portfolio tracker allows you to track the real-time amount and total value of your cryptocurrencies across all wallets, exchanges, platforms, and blockchains.
With these applications, you can track historical transactions, their value, and destinations or origins. They also offer the real live price of all the cryptocurrencies they support. Some support trading of assets held on multiple exchanges but on one platform.
This article describes the best cryptocurrency portfolio tracker apps for all platforms, be it iOS or Android mobile, web-based or PC-based.
Different crypto portfolio tracking apps have different features and work differently. Most allow you to add all wallet addresses independently of the host blockchain, allowing you to track the real-time and historical coin value and price. Therefore, portfolio tracker software can have API integration with exchanges and other wallets.
The best cryptocurrency portfolio trackers help investors and traders make real-time decisions and change their portfolios. Most include advanced charts and value prediction tools to help users make timely decisions about their cryptocurrency holdings.
1. Bitsnapp Portfolio
With Bitsnapp, you can also use 25+ API integrations to sync your crypto assets across multiple exchanges and mining pools.
- You can graph, track values and prices and do many other things for more than 1500 supported cryptocurrencies.
Cost: It’s also free and only works on Android.
Zerion allows users to create and manage DeFi portfolios held in multiple wallets in one place. You can do many things with it, but in short, you can trade and provide liquidity to DEX pools (i.e. invest).
- Borrow and lend these tokens to earn interest.
- Supports MetaMask, Ledger, WalletConnect and other wallets.
- The tracker works on Android, iOS, Web and has an SDK.
Cost: Free to use.
CoinTracking allows you to track portfolio and trade 11,827 currencies and assets held on 32 exchanges.
- Import CSV files from exchanges.
- Use the app on iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Track cost basis and capital gains, report capital gains taxes, create detailed charts and analysis,
Cost: Free for up to 200 trades. Pro is $11 per month, Expert is $17 per month, and the Unlimited version is $55 per month.
Shrimpy allows you to trade and track cryptocurrency portfolios held on various supported exchanges.
- Thousands of crypto assets and 17 crypto exchanges are supported.
- Supports business automation.
Cost: Hodler Basic is free, but Professional costs $13/month, and Enterprise pricing is customized based on user needs.
Pionex is a cryptocurrency trading robot that is one of the first exchanges in the world with 18 free trading robots. Users can automate their trading 24/7 without always checking the markets. It aggregates liquidity from Binance and Huobi Global and is one of the largest exchanges on Binance.
Pionex is a web-based platform and supports all common browsers. Some restrictions have been set by the Pionex Arbitrage bot to control investment risk. These limitations are imposed when investing in altcoins. He recently upgraded his wallet service.
Pionex offers 18 free trading bots for retail investors.
The trading fee is the lowest compared to most major exchanges. The trading fee is 0.05% for both the maker and the borrower.
It has a fully customizable interface and built-in live chats.
It has features like TradingView charts, light and dark mode, customizable time filters, etc.
Pionex allows you to trade from a bank account.
Grid trading bot allows users to buy low and sell high in a specified price range.
Leveraged Grid Bot offers up to 5x leverage.
Spot futures arbitrage bots help retail investors earn passive income with low risk. The estimated return for this strategy is 15-50% APR.
The Martingale bot performs DCA purchases and one-time sales to capture profit fluctuations.
The Rebalance bot will help you hold the coins.
Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) bot Defines repeat purchases at regular intervals to offset the effects of volatility.
The Smart Trade Terminal allows traders to set stop losses, take profits and track a trade.
US FinCEN MSB (Money Services Business) license approved.
Cost: Free of charge
CoinSmart allows people to easily buy and sell cryptocurrencies on their desktops and mobile phones. It supports over a dozen currencies. Aside from buying cryptocurrencies through credit cards, debit cards, SEPA, bank transfers, and wire transfers, you can sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat currencies into your bank account.
The platform has a hosted wallet, which means you can deposit cryptocurrencies directly, and manage and track your trades and portfolio. Deposits and withdrawals are also included in tracking trading activity. On your dashboard, you can view the total balance of the portfolio as well as the balance of each cryptocurrency or token. You can also track all account activity like trading history.
It also allows advanced users to use limit orders and stop-loss orders when trading. You can also create real-time charts on the spot markets. CoinSmart also allows you to track open, filled, and inactive positions.
- Android and iOS app
- OTC trading and brokerage
- Learn and earn
Cost: Free of charge
Coinmama is a native cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to buy cryptocurrencies using VISA, SEPA, MasterCard, bank transfer, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Skrill. Investors and traders can also sell their cryptocurrencies for fiat through the bank.
It does not house a portfolio for regular traders, except for those using the White Glove service for long-term portfolio management of up to $100 million. This is the only service that supports portfolio tracking on Coinmama.
- Academy: Learn more about cryptocurrencies.
- Affiliate and Loyalty Programs.
- Instant cryptocurrency purchases with fiat.
Fees: Not applicable
As the name suggests, the cryptocurrency portfolio tracking tool also makes it easy to track and report taxes for multiple assets due to trading activity in multiple locations from one platform.
- Supports 10,000+ crypto assets from an unlimited number of exchanges.
- Allows data import, viewing of business reports and tax reports for capital gains and income.
Cost: From $49 for the Basic version to $299 for the Unlimited version.
Altrady allows users to trade and manage various crypto assets on the Binance, Binance US, Binance Futures, Bittrex, BitMEX, Coinbase Pro, KuCoin, Kraken, OKEx, Poloniex, Huobi and HitBTC exchanges.
- Interactive charts, multiple types of trade orders, automation and aggressive portfolio tracking features like breakeven calculator and real-time alerts.
- Ability to integrate trading bots such as ApexTrader, Nefertiti, Zignaly and CryptoPHP.
Price: The basic plan costs €12.95 monthly while the advanced version costs €29.95 monthly.
Investing.com is a great contender for the first place due to its popularity among users and competitive characteristics. With a user rating of almost 5/5 in the app stores, one expects nothing less than a great app.
First, it’s a great app to watch prices and track the real estate value of fiat money in the form of quotes for stocks, commodities, global indices, bonds, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies. The app lists the major stocks and indices as well as FOREX markets.
- Regarding cryptocurrencies, about 30 of them are listed. You can customize your watchlists in the app.
- market news.
- Charting tools and technical indicators to predict markets.
- Available for PC, tablet or iOS and Android phones.
- Trade from within the app.
Cost: Very expensive compared to its alternatives – $124.99 and $99.99 for disabling ads.
Blox crypto portfolio tracker is integrated with top platforms like eToro, TenX, 0X, and many others. It also integrates cryptocurrencies like Binance, Bittrex, and Coinbase. Although it is a B2B platform, it also offers B2C services. It takes the portfolio tracking game even further by integrating accounting, tracking, and management features.
Companies can therefore work with data from multiple blockchains, wallets, and exchanges and use their web and application platforms. However, control solutions are still missing and some functions are not suitable for amateur users.
- CSV export and daily snapshots help users get a complete view of balances across different platforms.
- Ability to import into Excel, Google Sheets, Quickbooks or Xero.
- Supports over 30 cryptocurrencies.
- Allows in-app trading. This means you don’t need separate apps to manage and sell or buy cryptocurrencies.
- Blox allows you to buy crypto with Euros.
Cost: Free to use.
CoinMarketCap is a very competitive cryptocurrency price tracker as it allows you to track the prices and value of over 11,000 cryptocurrencies. You can add your own coins by simply entering the amount held, sold, or bought, you can also add the time you created the tokens, and the dates. It is not possible to add wallets via APIs of different cryptocurrency exchanges.
You can find almost everything visible on the website and also in the app. The app provides additional data for each coin, such as. 24-hour volume, market cap over different timeframes, and other performance data for individual coins, even across different exchanges. Remember that CoinMarketCap lists over 300 cryptocurrency exchanges on the website the app gets its data.
Not only does it allow you to track the value and profit/loss of your stocks, but it also has competitive charts and data tools that can help you plan your future purchases and sales based on predicted market price movements. You can use it to create watchlists, set price alerts, and even learn about the cryptocurrency itself. You can also manage ICO calendars and receive notifications about important ICOs.
- Currently available as a web platform as well as an Android and iOS app.
- The CryptoCompare tab in the app allows you to compare the market performance of two currencies using charts. You can compare their prices, volumes, and market values across different time periods.
- Receive news from reputable crypto news sites and organizations right inside the app.
- See the real-time value of your cryptocurrency holdings in 90+ fiat currencies (including USD, EUR, JPR, INR, CNY, etc.).
- The value of gold, silver, and platinum is visualized in the app in real-time in more than 90 fiat currencies.
- Use the Incognito app or while signed in.
Cost: Free to use.
13. Lunch Money
Lunch Money allows users to track, manage, and budget for cryptocurrencies held, as well as other assets in the form of cash, brokerage accounts, and credit or investment accounts. It also allows you to budget all of your income and expenses, even if they’re simple expenses like groceries. The net worth calculator allows you to track your net worth over time.
It can integrate credit cards, checking accounts, savings accounts, lines of credit, loans, investments, and other balances and transactions including from banks and other sources. You can import CSV forms from banks into the app, link transaction sources via banks and app APIs, and/or attach files from apps and websites. This means you can track both fiat and cryptocurrencies.
- It doesn’t support Android and iOS, but it’s only web-based.
- Import transactions as CSV and APIs.
- Supports all major cryptocurrency exchanges through integration with Zabo.
Price: Lunch Money allows users to try it for 14 days. Users can pay $6.67 per month for annual billing thereafter.
Delta is a strong competitor to Blockfolio with over 1 million app installs, 1 million users worldwide and support for over 3,000 crypto assets. Also, it tracks trading fees. However, they also offer ICO support services so users can add their favorite coins even if no exchange supports it.
The tracker app allows ICO and token release teams to create notifications for app users about upcoming token and ICO releases. Delta Direct, as it is called, should also be a source of relevant information about cryptocurrency investments for users. ICO teams can provide education and other types of information to potential investors.
- Available as an Android app, iOS app and as an app for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX.
- Limited graphics tools and crypto exchange API connectivity.
Cost: Free and paid version. The Android Early Back version costs between $70-$80 and for iOS $60-$70 per year.
15. Crypto Pro
Crypto Pro is also a hot contender among crypto portfolio tracking tools as it allows you to track over 5,000 cryptos – whatever you own – across 120+ exchanges. In addition to shared value and price tracking by currency and totals, you also get detailed charting tools to help you decide what, how, and when to trade.
With it, you can sync your wallets with other exchanges and APIs. It also provides additional storage space for iCloud and Dropbox syncing capabilities. It also brings users real-time news about cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, it only supports iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Mac OS devices and there is no web or Android version.
- Crypto Pro also includes security and privacy features including Touch and Face ID locks.
- Highly rated by users with over 30,000 user reviews.
- Additional portfolio statistics alongside prices and charts – eg diversification and gains/losses over time.
Pricing: Most features are free to use, but APIs and other features require a $7.99 per month or $47.99 per year subscription.