Do you know how much crypto you could earn monthly by just playing games and clearing stages? Aha! That’s it. We will discuss all that in this well-detailed article.
The methods you could use to earn cryptocurrencies this year have quadrupled. You could amass crypto by staking, trading, investing, getting into the project very early, and most recently, playing games.
And of all those methods listed above, earning crypto from playing games is the easiest way to go about increasing your crypto portfolio.
This is because you do not have to pay a dime before getting access to these games. All you need to do is signup or download the game apps, play as much as you want to, have fun, and smile to the bank.
Steps to start earning crypto from playing games
As we mentioned earlier, you can actually earn tokens by playing games. And these are the steps to follow:
- Create a crypto wallet
- Signup or download free to earn crypto games
- Advance in rank, level, or stages
- Reach minimum token withdrawal limits
- Withdraw accumulated crypto earnings to your wallet
- Convert native tokens to Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Withdraw crypto to your local bank account
Create a crypto wallet
A crypto wallet is a safe place where you will store the cryptos you have earned from playing games.
There are numerous types of cryptocurrency wallets, but the most common are hosted wallets, non-custodial wallets, and hardware wallets.
Which one is best for you depends on what you want to do with your cryptocurrency and what kind of security you want.
But for this guide, we will be showing you how to create a non-custodial wallet that you can connect directly to the gaming platform in order to withdraw your earnings.
How to set up a non-custodial wallet:
- Download a wallet app: Popular options include Coinbase Wallet.
- Create your account: Unlike a hosted wallet, you don’t need to share any personal info to create a non-custodial wallet. Not even an email address.
- Be sure to write down your private key: It’s presented as a random 12-word phrase. Keep it in a secure location. If you lose or forget this 12-word phrase you won’t be able to access your crypto.
- Transfer crypto to your wallet: It’s not always possible to buy crypto using traditional currencies (like US dollars or Euros) with a non-custodial wallet, so you’ll need to transfer crypto into your non-custodial wallet from elsewhere.
Signup or download free to earn crypto games
Play-to-earn (or P2E) crypto games, as the name implies, entail earning some sort of cryptocurrency by playing games.
And to do this, you may have to complete missions, win battles, and accomplish other types of challenges.
These earned tokens can then be exchanged for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, or any other token on other Defi platforms.
The money gained by playing these games can be transferred to your bitcoin wallet or used to purchase other in-game boosts.
You can also use them to purchase non-fungible tokens (NFTs). NFTs are the in-game currency of some of these games too.
Now that we’ve said all that, we have listed the best and highest-paying P2E crypto games below.
- Axie Infinity
- Plant vs. Undead
- Battle of Guardians
- Defi Kingdoms
READ MORE: Metaverse Games: Top Metaverse Games To Play In 2022 Reviewed
Advance in rank, level, and stages
After downloading and setting up any P2E game, the next thing you must do is actually play the game.
You will be required to clear difficult stages, upgrade your weapons, fight mini battles, advance in ranks, or defeat major villains.
When you do all these things, you would be paid a certain amount of tokens, depending on how difficult the level, rank, battle, or villain is.
Reach minimum withdrawal limit
Most P2E crypto games impose a minimum withdrawal limit on their gaming apps.
This might range anywhere from 500 tokens to 1500 tokens. You will have to keep acquiring tokens by defeating monsters, conquering new land, passing levels, and increasing in rank.
When you have reached the minimum token withdrawal limit of the gaming platform, you can then move on to the next stage of this tutorial.
Withdraw accumulated earnings
When you must have accumulated enough tokens to initiate a withdrawal, you can go ahead to pull out those funds into the crypto wallet you created earlier in this guide.
Depending on the platform, this figure can vary from 500 to 1500 tokens. A few platforms also have different withdrawal rules.
Some of these rules may include a 48-hour withdrawal timeframe. This means that you can only withdraw every 48 hours.
However, you will be sure to see your money reflect in your wallet after you withdraw your tokens from these platforms.
READ MORE: Coinbase Review 2022: The Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange In The World By Customer Base
Convert native tokens to Ethereum
If you are looking for a convenient platform to convert your native game tokens to Ethereum, you might consider using LetsExchange.
Here, you can safely exchange crypto without creating a user account. LetsExchange users aren’t requested to indicate any personal information.
The online DeFi exchange instantly chooses the best conversion rates for every swap. The whole exchange process is effortless, completely transparent, and secure.
How to Convert Tokens to ETH?
- To convert your tokens to Ethereum, move to the exchange widget on the website’s homepage.
- Choose the coin you would like to sell and provide the amount.
- Pick the cryptocurrency to buy.
- The system will instantly find the most profitable token to ETH exchange rate available across major exchange platforms.
- Enter your wallet address to get your exchanged funds.
- The next step is sending the coins required for your swap.
- When the deposit is sent, your exchange will be completed automatically.
Send money to your local bank from your wallet
To withdraw your funds, you must first sell your cryptocurrency for cash, after which you can either transfer the funds to your bank or purchase more bitcoin.
There is no limit to the amount of cryptocurrency that can be sold for cash. You can easily do these by following the steps below:
Sell cryptocurrency for cash
- Click Buy / Sell.
- On the Sell tab, select the asset you want to sell and enter the amount.
- Click Sell > Sell now to complete this action.
Once the action is complete, your cash will be available in your cash wallet (USD Wallet, for example).
Cash out your funds
- From a web browser, select your cash balance under Assets.
- On the Cash out/Withdraw tab, enter the amount you want to cash out and then click Continue.
- Choose your cash out/withdrawal destination and then click Continue.
- Click Cash out now/withdraw now to complete your transfer.